| < August >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kaliningrad in August is very mild at 16.7 °C (62.06 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid with rain sometimes. Circa 90.1mm (3.5in) of fluid tumbles during on average 16 days.
- The skies in Kaliningrad are a little sunny having an average of a welcome 7:25 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:50 long and the longest day is 15:54 long with an average length of 14:54.
- There are approximately 7:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kaliningrad August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kaliningrad, Russia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kaliningrad:
- Liepaja, Latvia - 196.6 kms (122.2 miles) N
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 176.9 kms (109.9 miles) NE
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 221.4 kms (137.6 miles) NE
- Klaipeda, Lithuania - 116.8 kms (72.5 miles) NNE
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 145 kms (90.1 miles) NE
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) ENE
- Silute, Lithuania - 89.7 kms (55.7 miles) NE
- Nida, Lithuania - 70.1 kms (43.6 miles) NNE
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 210.7 kms (130.9 miles) E
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) E
- Suwalki, Poland - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) ESE
- Grodno, Belarus - 259.7 kms (161.4 miles) ESE
- Bialystok, Poland - 248.3 kms (154.3 miles) SE